We are trained, professional psychotherapists, and counsellors and we have been assisting people with a variety of issues, for many years with counselling in Sydney.
We provide short term or long term counselling and psychotherapy for individuals and couples, and we work within the ethical guidelines of our professional associations. This means complete confidentiality and professionalism for you at all times.
As your therapist, it is our intention to treat you as an individual and to provide you with the unique support that you may need for your personal issue.
Counselling or therapy offers you the support and space to explore ways of getting more satisfaction from your life and more joy and happiness in your day to day experiences.
Who might come access our Sydney counselling services?
- People who feel that it’s all too much, who may feel stuck, or maybe there are days that they would just like to pull the covers over their head and stay in bed..
- Psychotherapy could help to explore and change the ingrained patterns that keep one stuck.
- Those who are going through a separation and just don’t seem to have anyone to talk to about what they are experiencing…
- Counselling can help deal with overwhelm and help one learn to adjust to changes in life with a greater sense of peace.
- People who think that they can’t talk to family or friends about the way they feel, because others just wouldn’t understand.
- Having a supportive and non-judgemental other can sometimes be all that one may need to find resolve for what is happening.
- Persons who find it hard to tell their partner (or significant other) how they feel about them, or who find that they are heading down a different path?
- Some of our practitioners provide Couples Counselling and could help to really talk to and listen to one’s partner, to overcome difficulties and develop that satisfying relationship that is wanted.
- If you are stressed, not coping with your life or just always feel exhausted.
- Through coaching we may help you uncover reasons why you are living life the way you do and allow you to transform your lifestyle and find some more space and time for yourself.
- Maybe you have Health problems such as hypertension (high blood pressure), diabetes, high cholesterol or are unable to keep addictions in check, control your weight or make healthy choices…
- Carolien has over 20 years experience as a Registered Nurse and has been a Credentialed Diabetes Educator for at least 15 years, she can help you get back on track, make Healthy Lifestyle Choices and recommend treatment targets and options to help you and your GP.
- Do you just want to find out what it is that you want?
- We can help you realize that you are worthy of having desires and help you find what it is that you want from life.
There may of course be many more reasons why you would come to see us… Whatever the reasons, we can offer you the support and help that you may need to change the patterns in your life that are preventing you from experiencing the satisfaction and happiness that you desire.
Counselling Sydney: Contact us now to on 0402 126 212 to organize an appointment.
You only live this life once, so make the most of it!